AMB-XS Series Unmanned Chassis
- AMB-XS series products have passed CE-MD (EN ISO 3691-4:2020, EN 1175:2020, EN ISO 12100:2010,EN 60204-1:2018) certifications.
- AMB-XS series products have passed CE-EMC (EN 61000-6-2:2005, EN 61000-6-4:2007+A1:2011, EN 12895:2015) certifications.
- AMB-XS series products have passed CE-RED (EN 300 328 V2.2.:2019, EN 300 440 V2.2.1:2018) certifications.
- Built-in batteries of AMB-XS series products are certified to PSE and granted UN38.3 conformity report for air, sea & land transportation as well as MSDS report.
- AMB-XS series products are certified to TELEC wireless.
- AMB-XS series products conform to EU REACH Directive.
- AMB-XS series products are certified to RoHS for human health and environment protection.
- AMB-XS series products are tested to ISO 14644 cleanliness for using in clean rooms of ISO Class 4 and below.
- AMB-XS series products are tested to SEMI assessment for applications in semiconductor industry.
- The traction when using latent traction or hook. The friction coefficient is affected by the ground and the material of the universal wheel. Here, μ = 0.1 is taken as an example. If a weight is added to the car body, the traction can be increased to some extent (AMB300 is able to provide up to 500 N traction after a weight is added).
- The road surface should be smooth, clean and free of obvious ups and downs. Slope 5% = arctan (0.05) ≈ 2.8°. The robot must not stop or turn at the ramps, steps, or gaps, but can pass quickly perpendicular to them.
- The localization accuracy is affected by the environment, etc., subject to the interpretation of localization accuracy in the final technical agreement.
- The basic features include but are not limited to map editing, model editing, positioning module, navigation module, basic motion model (differential), peripheral extension features (robot arm, roller, jacking, latent traction) and API interface.
- It needs to be used with the automatic charging pile of SEER.
- It needs to be used with a latent traction or jacking extension module.
- A 3D camera needs to be installed in the peripheral extension for the feature.
- AMB is designed for indoor transportation only and is not recommended for outdoor use.